You have created a profile on a wedding site. You expected some of the profiles there. And you’re interested in someone! You are anxious to start a conversation, but at the same time nervous. Also, if you don’t make the first move, there is a chance that you two will never mess with yours. How is this obstacle crossed? How do you approach your game, a complete stranger, without looking too desperate?
This step is like walking the tight rope; It must be balanced. So here is a list of tips to make that first impression, the best impression.
1. Take your profile prompts – This is where you start. The few details included in the marriage profile will give you a better understanding of the type of person you could interact with – your attitudes, interests and dislikes.
2. Something shared – Talking about common interests and hobbies act like great icebreakers. Discussing a hobby will ensure that you have something to talk about without becoming too personal. If the person appears a little closed, start a small conversation.
3. Simple – Greet the person with a “Hello” or “Hello.” Introduce yourself a little more than what you included in your marriage profile. You can complement them with an interesting and well done profile. Be polite in tone and don’t reopen. It should sound genuine.
4. Try not to intimidate – What many do not understand is that their tone sounds intimidating. You don’t want the other person to feel that you are imposing yourself. So be sure to check it out.
5. Don’t hit the person – Many times, we believe that calling a person “cool, hot or sexy” sounds modern and trendy. On the contrary, it creates a bad impression. Measure your words when you speak.
6. There is no personal question – No person feels comfortable sharing personal data with a stranger, even with a person who currently exists only virtually. Respect the privacy of the person and reserve these questions for later conversations if you leave with conditions to speak every day.
7. Do not hurry – Approaching a party does not mean proposing marriage directly. You can suggest that if you are also interested, you can know yourself better. And, if things go well, then it might be the right time to say “I want to marry you.”
8. Be yourself – In an attempt to impress, it is quite natural to be a bit pretentious. You want someone to be honest with you, so do the same. Show him the real you.
9. Invite a date – After some conversations, and if you feel comfortable with the opposite person, you can take it to the next level by asking the person to quit. However, make sure you are both passionate about it.
10. Be positive – Do not be discouraged if the person you are trying to contact does not respond positively. There will be many more people with whom you can interact.
Then use the tips to get closer to your game and you’ll be on the right track. Take it slowly, one day at a time.